Thursday, January 22, 2015

Updates for January :D

Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a fabulous week!:D

I know I've said this a gazillion times, but I'll say it a gazillion and one more time: I am extremely sorry for the lack of posts! I've been really busy with some personal issues, and I've been a little behind on everything and am slowly catching up.  I apologize!

As for the tagging system, it's ongoing. ^-^ Hopefully it'll be done before spring break (or during? :D).

I'll probably be having a giveaway sometime in February.  Please look forward to it!! :D There's going to be tons of awesome books to choose from. :)

Lastly, the readathon this Saturday!!! I'm so excited for it!! No matter what, I'm definitely gonna leave some time for that. ;) Are you guys participating as well?

As always, thank you so much for checking out my blog! :)

Warmest wishes,
Kyendwarrior

No comments: