Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Update for December :D



Hi everyone!
Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday! :D

I'm so sorry I haven't been active lately; I expected my semi-hiatus to last until the end of last week, but several things came up unexpectedly, and I've been busy busy busy.  Hopefully, I'll be more free by the end of next week!!  (And maybe post some reviews and reflection posts. :D)

The transfer to tagging is still ongoing, and I really, really hope to be done with that by the end of this month/year (OMG 2014 IS ALMOST OVER!!). But I think I'll probably be done by the end of winter break in January lol.

I'm also hoping to do another giveaway soon (just cuz you guys are all awesome ;) ), but that's not set in stone.  If I do do (heh do do) a giveaway, it will most likely be in January.  

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! :)

Warmest wishes,
Kyendwarrior

No comments: