Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#10books

Hi guys! Hope you all are having a fabulous week. ;)

So I was tagged by my friend for the 10 books game. :D

The game: list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don't take more than a few minutes,and don't think too hard.  

Thank you to my friend (who shall not be named :D) for nominating me!!:) 

1. The Bible
2. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
3. If He Had Been with Me by Laura Nowlin
4. Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume
5. Chicken Soup for the Kid's Soul
6. Atonement by Ian McEwan
7. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
8. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B Jones
9. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
10. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

If you've been tagged too (or decided to just do it for the fun of it ;) ) , comment below so I can check out your list! :)

Best wishes,
Kyendwarrior :D


No comments: