Monday, April 7, 2014

The Fool's Challenge Day 7

FoolsChallenge
Hi guys!
Today's challenge is brought to you by the awesome Rachel over at Parajunkee.com 
:)
Today's challenge: 
Fun phrases and sayings you’ve picked up from books.
Bible:  
Take heart! (It's in several verses, and I've managed to slip this into conversations without strange looks! LOL )

Percy Jackson:
(This one has to be taken in context though xD)
My friend: I 'm going to visit the Hoover Dam this Christmas break.
Me: Can you get me a Dam t-shirt?
(I loved that scene!)

Junie B Jones:
Wowie wow wow!
That's all.
My bestest friend

... and a few others, but I can't think of them at the moment ahaha. xD  

What are some of your phrases and sayings you've picked up from books?
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my new favorite thriller series by Ted Dekker (The Outlaw Chronicles) has a character that says my favorite saying when excited, "Jika Jika Jawwa!" It is so mush fun to say!

Kyendwarrior said...

That is pretty fun to say ;)
I'm going to start using that :D
Thanks for stopping by!:)