Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hiatus

Hi guys!

I know I virtually disappeared these last 2 weeks, and I want to apologize to all my readers and blogging friends! I've been swamped with school and life, and though I've managed to squeeze in a book here and there, I haven't been able to write reviews for any of them.  I'm also pretty backed up on Netgalley (serves me right for going book crazy and requesting all those books! I've definitely learned my lesson there!).  I know, though, that I have no excuse for not posting because I know plenty of other bloggers out there who manage to maintain an awesome and active blog while still living in the real world.    (*round of applause*  Those people are fabulous beyond belief! :) )

Again, I'm so sorry! I'll try to start posting again by this weekend. :)

(So much for the Ultimate Blogging Challenge, eh?  I'll try again in a couple of months!:))

Happy readings!:)

Kyendwarrior

2 comments:

robgirlbooks said...

I had to step away for a bit too and I am so behind of my reviews! I hope you feel back in the swing of things. I'm slowly getting there...I think.

Kyendwarrior said...

LOL don't worry you're not alone! ^.^
I think it takes everyone a while to readjust back to life after Christmas ;)
Thank you!
I wish the same to you as well!:)